Students wishing to be considered for academic scholarships in Year 7, 9 & 11 in 2024 must register online (click this link) to sit the ACER Scholarship examination. The cost is $110 (inc GST). Registration opens on 26 September 2023 and closes at midnight AEDST Sunday 4 February 2024. This registration fee is not refundable should you cancel.
The ACER Scholarship Examination will be held at Oran Park Anglican College on Saturday 24 February 2024. An invitation to sit the examination will be sent prior to the examination date, including location at the College and requirements for the exam. In the meantime, please advise the College if there are any changes to your contact details.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship applications in April 2024.
In addition to completing the application to sit the ACER scholarship test (via the above link), students are required to submit a scholarship portfolio (single pdf document) with the following information to the Enrolments Coordinator via email (email@example.com):
- NAPLAN Results
- Recent School Reports (at least the last two academic reports)
- UNSW ICAS Certificate Awards (or similar): i.e. High Distinction in Mathematics, Distinction in Science, etc.
- Summary of Extra Curricular Achievements in Music, Sport, Performing Arts or Drama
- Other relevant information that gives insight into the applicant’s interests and achievements
- Two character references attesting to the student's personal qualities and attributes that would align with the values of the College.
These details will be considered in conjunction with the results of the Academic Assessment Services.