Oran Park Anglican College is a vibrant learning community in one of the fastest growing areas of Southwest Sydney. Catering for over 1000 students Prep – Year 12 in modern purpose-built facilities the College has established its reputation as providing a respectful, joyous and collaborative learning environment with strong pastoral support. We value academic rigour, comprehensive and inclusive pastoral care, service learning opportunities, thriving sporting programs and excellence in the creative and performing arts.
In a recent School Review, the College was described as a “positive, joyful community where the care of students was paramount”.
As the College continues to grow, we are seeking passionate Christian staff to join our team.
We have several positions available, with start dates commencing in Term 1, 2024. To access detailed job descriptions for all vacancies, simply click on the 'Read More' button associated with each position.
To apply, please download the appropriate teaching or non-teaching applications below. After completing the application, kindly upload the application and enter your details in the form located at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All prospective employees are required to provide a Working With Children Check (WWCC) and supply a minister as a referee with your application for employment.
Applications will be reviewed and considered upon receipt.
Email application to email@example.com or apply using the form below. Please ensure that email attachments don't exceed 12mb.
- Complete the relevant Application for Employment Form below and include your WWCC clearance number.
- Include a covering letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the advertised position.
- Include a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
- Include copies of your Academic Transcripts (if successful in gaining an interview, please bring the originals to the interview for verification).
- Include 100 point photocopied identification with your application.