Oran Park Anglican College is a vibrant learning community striving to impact every member for Jesus through life-changing, caring, quality Christian education. We do this by growing a strong and sustainable College community that nurtures Christ-shaped values of courage, curiosity, craftsmanship, collaboration and compassion.
The College has modern purpose-built facilities and will cater for a population of over 900 students Prep - Year 12 in 2021.
All prospective employees are required to provide a Working With Children Check (WWCC) and supply a minister as a referee with your application for employment.
Applications will be reviewed and considered upon receipt.
Email application to email@example.com or apply using the form below. Please ensure that email attachments don't exceed 12mb.
- Complete the relevant Application for Employment Form below and include your WWCC clearance number.
- Include a covering letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the advertised position.
- Include a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
- Include copies of your Academic Transcripts (if successful in gaining an interview, please bring the originals to the interview for verification).
- Include 100 point photocopied identification with your application.