Oran Park Anglican College is a vibrant learning community striving to impact every member for Jesus through life-changing, caring, quality Christian education. We do this by growing a strong and sustainable College community that nurtures Christ-shaped values of courage, curiosity, craftsmanship, collaboration and compassion.
The College has modern purpose-built facilities and will cater for a population of over 1000 students Prep - Year 12 in 2023.
In a recent School Review the College was described as a “positive, joyful community where the care of students was paramount”.
As the College continues to grow we are seeking passionate Christian staff to join our team.
All prospective employees are required to provide a Working With Children Check (WWCC) and supply a minister as a referee with your application for employment.
Applications will be reviewed and considered upon receipt.
Email application to email@example.com or apply using the form below. Please ensure that email attachments don't exceed 12mb.
- Complete the relevant Application for Employment Form below and include your WWCC clearance number.
- Include a covering letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the advertised position.
- Include a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
- Include copies of your Academic Transcripts (if successful in gaining an interview, please bring the originals to the interview for verification).
- Include 100 point photocopied identification with your application.