Our hope, is that our students will become individuals who:
- Are able to optimise their potential and have been recognised, accepted and valued.
- Have received a high quality, well rounded education and have experienced success in learning.
- Have acquired an understanding of the Christian faith and its implications for daily living.
- Are skilled and desire to be lifelong learners.
- Are motivated to make positive life choices and set goals.
- Are equipped to make a significant and positive contribution to society looking to the future with hope and optimism