Teachers seeking employment for casual teaching positions should refer to the Application Checklist below for information on how to apply.
All prospective employees are required to provide a Working With Children Check (WWCC) and supply a minister as a referee with your application for employment.
Applications will be reviewed and considered upon receipt.
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the form below. Please ensure that email attachments don't exceed 12mb.
- Complete the relevant Application for Employment Form below and include your WWCC clearance number.
- Include a covering letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the advertised position.
- Include a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
- Include copies of your Academic Transcripts (if successful in gaining an interview, please bring the originals to the interview for verification).
- Include 100 point photocopied identification with your application.